Looking for that special gift for someone? Check out the museum's gift shop!
- Lace for sale
- New Items
- Tote bag
- Special Gifts
- Semi-annual Vintage Sale
We are carrying lots of reasonably priced linens, doilies, lace and several lace items for perfect gift ideas. Some of these pieces have been deaccessed from the museum collection.
- New book in the Books section - Let's Begin Making Bobbin Lace available at the museum and on Amazon
- Check out the new tatted earrings in the Special Gifts section.
- We have several vintage and used bobbin lace pillows for sale - they are heavy so postage will be quite a bit. Call the museum for details or come in and see them.
- Exclusive offerings - New reprints of two books by Cathy Belleville - Rosalibre Bobbin Lace ($38 + $5.95 shipping) and Chrysanthemum Lace ($38 +5.95 shipping) or You can buy these books from us via Amazon. CA residents must add sales tax. Click onthe titles to go directly to the books on Amazon.
- Handmade cards - some with hedgehog prints - some with real lace
- Tissue holders, business card holders and needle cases - of course with lace on them!
- We now have a supply of blue plastic film for sale - 12"x 18" for $3.75
- Patterns by Annie Noben-Slegers - "Pride of Africa" - 34.95 and "4X Rond-Beveren"- 24.95
- New pattern "Dominos and Grande Master class Binche o.l.v. Annemarie Verbeke - Kantcentrum Brugge"
- Brugge in Binche postcards are also back in stock.
- Birthday Calendars with lace zodiac images from the Kant Centrum Master Class in Brugge, Belgium - profits to benefit cancer research - $18
- Laser-cut note cards in 2 sizes are back
New and Other Interesting Books for Sale:
Buy these 3 now from our Amazon shop - click on the books to go directly to them:
- New reprints of two books by Cathy Belleville - Rosalibre Bobbin Lace ($38) and Chrysanthemum Lace ($38).
- New Lace Musuem Publication - Let's Begin Making Bobbin Lace ( $29.99) Now back in stock!
- Reprint of Belgian Lace Made in Belgium During the War pamphlet..
- Youghal Irish Needle Lace for Connoisseurs and Lacemakers by Elizabeth Kurella. It includes identification, history, pictures and patterns. The third part of the book is a reprint of Irma Osterman’s Youghal: A Charming Irish Needle Lace.
- The Lace Dealers Pattern Book
- Lace - A Quick Guide to Identification by Lace Council for Education
- Antique Lace - Identification Types and Techniques by Heather Toomer.
- Your Vintage Keepsake. A CSA Guide to Costume Storage and Display
- Needle Lace: Studies in Modern Lace-Making, 1896-1898: Originally published as volumes of Metropolitan Art Series by the Butterick Publishing Company
Republished by Lacis in 2007, this book offers detailed illustrations of supplies, working methods and designs for tape lace from the late 19th century. One of the most fascinating parts of the book however is the incredible diversity of lace and designs illustrated throughout the volume. Some 300 figures are included, featuring tape lace in all of its richness and bold texture
The Lace Museum has new T-shirts! They are very feminine in style, V-neck - with a wonderful "lace scarf" printed on the front. Short sleeve has The Lace Museum printed on it. They are a heavy cotton which washes beautifully. Colors available: Black, White, Medium Blue( no 2X, Light pink, Chocolate - Small through 2XL. These run small, so most people need to order one size up! $15 plus tax and shipping. Visit or call the museum today to get yours.
CA residents add sales tax
Catch Our Lace Butterflies
a few of these T-shirts are still available in limited colors and sizes.
Short Sleeve: $14.00($16)
Long Sleeve: $18.00
New Bookmarks Feature laceOther bookmarks made especially for the museum to sell may be available.
New in the gift shop are laminated bookmarks featuring lace edgings and insertions from the museum collection. On the back of each bookmark a brief description of lace is provided. The lace names of these are, from left to right:
Alencon needle lace, Bedfordshire, Italian bobbin lace, Chantilly, Honiton, Leavers machine lace, and Point de Gaze
At only $2.25 each, these make excellent gifts for lace makers and textile enthusiasts alike.
The ornaments for sale vary from year to year. Here are a few examples for this year and last:
March 30, 2017, 5:30-8:30pm, Members Only pre-sale!
March 31 & April 1, 2017, 9:30am-4:00pm, Open to the public!
This sale will be the first time offering items from our Museum Collection!
Other items include: Vintage tablecloths – all sizes,
Placemats, napkins, linen towels, & hankies,
Lace for crafting, card making & art projects,
Accessories, aprons, adult & baby clothes,
Fine lace edgings & insertions,
Pillow cases, bedspreads,
Craft tools & supplies
Find it all and more at the sale!
✾ Check out our discount corner for great bargains ✾
No tours during the sale
Cash and checks accepted. All sales final.
Special anniversary, wedding, shower gifts
Choose from a wide variety of lace trimmed items, including lace trimmed handkerchief or ring holders for a gift for that special occasion.
The gift shop is open from 11am-4 pm, Tuesday through Saturday and located in the Lace Museum. Most items have been donated or purchased for re-sale and all funds support the Lace Museum financially. We are an all volunteer, non profit organization with the mission to preserve old lace and to teach the art of lace making.
The Gift Shop carries a wide range of lace making supplies , reference materials, annual calendars with museum pictures, lace items, plus our popular T-shirts. Our favorite holiday ornaments are on sale Nov. - Dec., although there may be some available throughout the year! Look for the Museum's sale table at IOLI conventions and some west coast lace days.
We now accept Mastercard, Visa, and Amex credit cards.
Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408-730-4695 Tuesday-Saturday from 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM .
The Lace Museum is not an on-line mail order business. Please contact the museum if you wish to have items sent to you. Postage and taxes, when applicable, will be charged. Please call The Lace Museum at (408) 730-4695 for pricing information, shipping costs, and other questions. Please include a self addressed stamped envelope if you wish a mailed reply to an inquiry. Mail to The Lace Museum, 552 S. Murphy, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Those of you who purchase from might want to check
out the items in our store we have put up for sale to benefit the museum.